Workplace Training Centre Pty Ltd was formed in 2005 under the previous name of Access Training Service. In 2008 Workplace TrainingCentre PtyLtd became a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#91390), quickly becoming a standout in industry.
Since then,WorkplaceTrainingCentre has continued to grow and has now transformed into Kallibr Training with more locations across Sydney and Brisbane. Workplace Training Centre specialise in High-risk work training with specialist divisions in lifting, EWP and safety training.
How we deliver on this is set out in the following 4 key points.
1 Experts at high risk training
- Our facility simulates a construction site, real live training.
- Our trainers all have industry experience.
- We focus on high risk as it is the key fatality are aon worksites, often due to poor training.
2 Smaller class sizes
- Through smaller class sizes we can deliver a greater amount of 1-on-1 time.
- We ensure every student gets at least 20% of the course duration as 1-on-1 training.
3 No fuss
- Upfront pricing with courses dates.
- We never cancel a course.
- Flexibility - training on your site, night courses, custom courses, online platform to manage your staff training programs.
- Response to all enquiries within 4 hours.
4 Follow up beyond the course
- We have a follow up training program that goes beyond the course.
- We have a support system for disadvantaged students.
Reduce injuries through training, without the fuss.
All trainers employed with the group have extensive industry experience and have worked in the area of high risk work in which they train and assess. In addition,each trainer holds the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110or TAE40116) and all assessors are WHSQ accredited. Our trainers have a wide range of experience in industries such as construction, mining, manufacturing, transport, utility, entertainment and communication.
Training specialists in the following areas:
Our clients include:
What our customers are saying
Our Covid-19 Policy
Workplace TrainingCentre would like to advise that all training courses are currently going ahead as normal. We will continue to monitor the circumstances and advice of Government and Health organisations and will make adjustments where necessary. Workplace TrainingCentre take the safety of their staff and students very seriously and have implemented the following safety and hygiene precautions to minimise any risk during training.All students are shown a tutorial at the beginning of class about protecting themselves and others from COVID-19and what is required of them to do so. Each student receives their own, new stationery and
classroom materials. They are advised not to share it with others and it will not be reused. Each classroom has hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes & tissues available. Machines, classrooms and common areas will be disinfected throughout and at the end of each day. Information and signage regarding protection and prevention have been placed in all common areas. PPE will not be shared between students. Each individual will be given their own brand new pair of Griplite glovesPlease note: If you have recently travelled or entered Australia,you are required to self-isolate for 14 days. Please do not attend training within this time.
Protect Yourself & Those Around You
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.