Confined Space Training Refresher / Reassessment
- CONFINED SPACE TRAINING REFRESHER / REASSESSMENT (WITH OR WITHOUT BREATHING APPARATUS)
This course is for those who have completed confined space entry training within three (3) years and need to be reassessed.
- Price $260 +GST
- 1 day duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
Confined Space Training Refresher / Reassessment (with or without Breathing Apparatus).
This course covers the requirements for those who are required to be reassessed for work in confined spaces in accordance with Australian Standard 2865.2009.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to refresh your knowledge and skill whilst also being updated in current industry practices.
This course is only suited to those who have completed confined space entry training within three (3) years.
If training was completed more than three years ago, you will be required to complete the full confined space entry course.
Total duration is 1 day. Training and reassessment is conducted on the same day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $260.00 + GST per person.
This fee includes all course materials.
Please contact us for group training rates.
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable confined space or simulated confined space for practical training
- Appropriate PPE and equipment for the practical scenarios
Travel and parking costs may apply to onsite training.
- Presentation, discussion and confined space entry and breathing apparatus activities.
- Practical entry exercises, knowledge and practical assessments
On completion of the course, participants will have refreshed the following skills and knowledge in:
- Legislative Requirements: WHS, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Identify confined spaces
- Planning to work: Hazard management, exposure standards and consultation
- Following Procedures: Equipment inspections, atmospheric testing, entry permits and reporting
- Confined Space Entry: Access, egress, height safety, rescue
- Equipment use: PPE, breathing apparatus, atmospheric monitors, communications
- Conclude Work: Clean up, inspection, storage and reporting
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be awarded with the units refresher and reassessment was conducted and a convenient wallet sized card is issued by Workplace Training Centre.
Completed any combination of the following confined space entry training units within the last three (3) years:
- RIIOHS202A – Enter and Work in a Confined Space
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in a Confined Space
- RIIRIS201B- Conduct Local Risk Control
- RIIRIS201D- Conduct Local Risk Control
- MSAPMPER205C – Enter Confined Spaces
- MSAPMPER200C – Work in accordance with an Issued Permit
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an Issued Permit
- MSAPMOHS216A – Operate Breathing Apparatus
- MSMWHS216 – Operate Breathing Apparatus
- MSAPMOHS217A – Gas Test Atmospheres
- MSMWHS217 – Gas Test Atmospheres
Evidence of completion must be provided prior to course commencement.
Workplace Training Centre’s conditions for assessment:
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Able to produce sufficient identification with name and photo (ie drivers licence, passport etc).
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.