Dogging DG Licence
- LICENCE TO PERFORM DOGGING
- HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE (DG)
This licence will allow you to direct the load movements for cranes, selecting and inspecting lifting equipment such as chains, synthetic slings, shackles and lifting beams.
- Price $1297
- 5 days duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
|MON 07/9/20 - FRI 11/09/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 14/9/20 - FRI 18/9/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 21/9/20 - FRI 25/9/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 12/10/20 - FRI 16/10/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 19/10/20 - FRI 23/10/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 26/10/20 - FRI 30/10/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 2/11/20 - FRI 6/11/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 9/11/20 - FRI 13/11/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 16/11/20 - FRI 20/11/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 23/11/20 - FRI 27/11/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 30/11/20 - FRI 4/12/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 7/12/20 - FRI 11/12/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|MON 14/12/20 - FRI 18/12/20||Arndell Park||$1297||BOOK NOW|
|Start Date||Location||Cost||ONLINE TRAINING||FACE TO FACE TRAINING|
|MON 27/4/20-FRI 1/5/20||Arndell park||$1300||COMING SOON||BOOK NOW|
|MON 4/5/20- FRI 8/5/20||Arndell Park||$1300||COMING SOON||BOOK NOW|
|MON 25/5/20- FRI 29/5/20||Arndell Park||$1300||COMING SOON||BOOK NOW|
|MON 1/6/20-FRI 5/6/20||Arndell Park||$1300||COMING SOON||BOOK NOW|
|MON 29/6/20- FRI 3/7/20||Arndell Park||$1300||COMING SOON||BOOK NOW|
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
High Risk Work Licence (DG)
This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a national High Risk Work Licence (Class DG) for crane dogging.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to direct the load movements for cranes, selecting and inspecting lifting equipment such as chains, synthetic slings, shackles and lifting beams within Australia.
This course does not cover the requirements for conducting rigging tasks. A High Risk Work Licence (Class RB, RI or RA) is required for this type of work.
Total duration is 5 days. Training is over four full days and SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the fifth day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $1297.00 per person (GST exempt). This fee includes the SafeWork NSW assessment fee and all course materials. This includes one (1) SafeWork NSW assessment. An additional fee of $250 will be charged if any extra SafeWork NSW assessments are required.
Deposit of 50% is required with balance due prior to training.
Please contact us for group training rates.
A SafeWork NSW Licence Application Fee of $75.00 applies when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a SafeWork NSW authorised Post Office. You will also be required to supply a passport sized photo for your licence. Most Post Offices can take these passport photos (approx. $16.95 for 4 photos).
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Slewing mobile crane with a lifting capacity of 2t or more(with current service history, free from faults and operator manual present)
- Suitable loads: Pipes in stillage, large steel plate, telegraph pole, bin or kibble with material inside (minimum 2000kg) – Please contact WTC for full details of load requirements
- Lifting equipment: 4 leg chain sling, synthetic slings, shackles etc
Travel and parking costs may apply to onsite training.
- Day 1 – Presentation, discussion and crane operational activities
- Day 2 – Presentation, discussion and crane operational activities
- Day 3 – Practical training and theory review
- Day 4 – Practical training, theory review and unit of competence assessment
- (formative assessment)Day 5 – Assessment conducted by a SafeWork NSW accredited assessor (summative assessment)
On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge to:
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Equipment: Selecting and inspection of appropriate lifting equipment for operations
- Prepare: Site and lifting equipment for operations
- Transfer Loads: Rigging loads and directing crane movements
- Conclude Operations: Shut down and pack up equipment following site specific procedures
Upon successful completion of the SafeWork NSW assessment, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment is issued (CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to Perform Dogging) and a High Risk Work Licence (class DG) will be issued by SafeWork NSW once the application is submitted to Australia Post*.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
SafeWork NSW (previously WorkCover NSW) conditions for assessment:
- Applicants to be at least 18 years of age
- Able to produce 100 points or more of identification as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties. (an extra charge applies)
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.
More information can be found on our website or a hard copy can be obtained from the office.