TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a Forklift truck
This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a national High Risk Work Licence (Class LF) for forklifts.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate any forklift, including counterbalance, reach trucks and high reach forklifts within Australia. This course does not cover the requirements for an order picking forklift. A High Risk Work Licence (Class LO) is required for this type of forklift.
Total duration is 3 days. Training is over two full days and SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the third day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $495.00 per person (GST exempt). This fee includes the SafeWork NSW assessment fee and all course materials. This includes one (1) SafeWork NSW assessment.
An additional fee of $150 will be charged if any extra SafeWork NSW assessments are required.
Please contact us for group training rates.
A SafeWork NSW Licence Application Fee of $75.00 applies when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a SafeWork NSW authorised post office. You will also be required to supply a passport sized photo for your licence. Most Post Offices can take these passport photos (approx. $16.95 for 4 photos).
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Forklift (in serviceable condition with no faults and operator manual present)
- Low, Medium and High lifting levels, such as pallet racking with three varied types of loads
Day 1 – Presentation, discussion and forklift operational activities
Day 2 – Practical training & theory review
Day 3 – SafeWork NSW Assessment
On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge to:
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Pre-operational Inspections: forklift and associated equipment
- Shift Loads: Lifting at varying heights and travelling through obstacles
- Conclude Operations: Parking, securing the equipment and following site specific procedures
Upon successful completion of the SafeWork NSW assessment, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment is issued (TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck) and a High Risk Work Licence (class LF) will be issued by SafeWork NSW once the application is submitted to Australia Post*.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
SafeWork NSW (previously WorkCover NSW) conditions for assessment:
- Applicants to be at least 18 years of age
- Able to produce 100 points or more of identification as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties. (an extra charge applies)
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.
|WED 15/1/20 - FRI 17/1/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 22/1/20- FRI 24/1/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 29/1/20 - FRI 31/1/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 5/2/20 -FRI 7/2/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 12/2/20 - FRI 14/2/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 19/2/20 - FRI 21/2/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 26/2/20 FRI 28/2/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 4/3/20 -FRI 6/3/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 11/3/20- FRI 13/3/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 18/3/20 - FRI 20/3/20||Arndell Park||$495|
|WED 25/3/20 - FRI 27/3/20||Arndell Park||$495|