Forklift LF Licence
- LICENCE TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT
This licence will allow you to operate any forklift, including counterbalance, reach trucks and high reach forklifts within Australia.
- Price $495
- 2.5 days duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
|START DATE||LOCATION||COST||FACE TO FACE TRAINING|
|WED 19/8/20 - FRI 21/8/2||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 31/8/20 - WED 2/9/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 9/9/20 - FRI 11/9/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 16/9/20 - FRI 18/9/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 28/9/20 - WED 30/9/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 7/10/20 - FRI 9/10/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 14/10/20 - FRI 16/10/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 19/10/20 - WED 21/10/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 28/10/20 - FRI 30/10/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 2/11/20 - WED 4/11/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 11/11/20 - FRI 13/11/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 16/11/20 - WED 18/11/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 25/11/20 - FRI 27/11/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|MON 30/11/20 - WED 2/12/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 09/12/20 - FRI 11/12/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|WED 16/12/20 - FRI 18/12/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW|
|Start Date||Location||Cost||ONLINE TRAINING||FACE TO FACE TRAINING|
|MON 6/4/20- WED 8/4/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 15/4/20 – FRI 17/4/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 22/4/20- FRI 24/4/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 29/4/20 – FRI 1/5/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 6/5/20 – FRI 8/5/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 13/5/20- FRI 15/5/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 20/5/20- FRI 22/5/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 27/5/20 – FRI 29/5/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 3/6/20 – FRI 5/6/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 10/6/20 – FRI 12/6/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 17/6/20- FRI 19/6/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
|WED 24/6/20- FRI 26/6/20||Arndell Park||$495||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a Forklift truck
This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a national High Risk Work Licence (Class LF) for forklifts.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate any forklift, including counterbalance, reach trucks and high reach forklifts within Australia. This course does not cover the requirements for an order picking forklift. A High Risk Work Licence (Class LO) is required for this type of forklift.
Total duration is 3 days. Training is over two full days and SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the third day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $495.00 per person (GST exempt). This fee includes the SafeWork NSW assessment fee and all course materials. This includes one (1) SafeWork NSW assessment.
An additional fee of $150 will be charged if any extra SafeWork NSW assessments are required.
Please contact us for group training rates.
A SafeWork NSW Licence Application Fee of $75.00 applies when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a SafeWork NSW authorised post office. You will also be required to supply a passport sized photo for your licence. Most Post Offices can take these passport photos (approx. $16.95 for 4 photos).
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Forklift (in serviceable condition with no faults and operator manual present)
- Low, Medium and High lifting levels, such as pallet racking with three varied types of loads
- Day 1 – Presentation, discussion and forklift operational activities
- Day 2 – Practical training & theory review
- Day 3 – SafeWork NSW Assessment
On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge to:
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Pre-operational Inspections: forklift and associated equipment
- Shift Loads: Lifting at varying heights and travelling through obstacles
- Conclude Operations: Parking, securing the equipment and following site specific procedures
Upon successful completion of the SafeWork NSW assessment, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment is issued (TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck) and a High Risk Work Licence (class LF) will be issued by SafeWork NSW once the application is submitted to Australia Post*.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
SafeWork NSW (previously WorkCover NSW) conditions for assessment:
- Applicants to be at least 18 years of age
- Able to produce 100 points or more of identification as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties. (an extra charge applies)
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.