TLILIC4009A - Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
This unit specifies the outcomes required to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes) for licensing purposes. The course covers the lifting and positioning of loads using a slewing crane up to 60 tonnes and provides all aspects of theory and practical operation of Slewing Mobile Crane in preparation for assessment. It encompasses the requirement for non-slewing mobile crane licence (CN) the vehicle loading crane licence (CV) and the licence to operate slewing mobile crane up to 20t (C2)
- WorkCover require applicants to be at least 18 years of age
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
- To be able to produce 100 points of Identification as per the WorkCover ID checklist.
The course will take five days with WorkCover assessment conducted on the last day.
The training is conducted at the Workplace Training facilities at Unit 12 / 70 Holbeche Rd, Arndell Park
Training can also be done on site with the following requirements:
- Suitable training room with tables, chairs and whiteboard
- Crane in good working order with over 20 tonne lifting capacity
- Loads / sling to use to simulate job site
- Safe area to operate machinery
The course fee is $2500.00 (gst exempt) and includes all texts and assessment material.
This also includes one WorkCover assessment, an additional fee of $200 will be charged if any extra WorkCover assessments are required.
Deposit of 50% is required with balance due prior to training.
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours) a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fe