Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes) CN Licence
This course will provide the knowledge to know bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbb bbbb bbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbb bbbb bbbbbbb
- Price $1400
- 5 days duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
Course DescriptionTLILIC3006 – Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane High Risk Work Licence (CN)
This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a national High Risk Work Licence (Class CN) for non-slewing mobile cranes with a lifting capacity over 3 tonnes.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate any any non-slewing crane (such as telehandlers or Franna cranes) within Australia. This course does not cover the requirements for slewing mobile cranes or vehicle loading cranes.
Total duration is 5 days. Training is over four full days and SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the fifth day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $1400.00 per person (GST exempt). This fee includes the SafeWork NSW assessment fee and all course materials. This includes one (1) SafeWork NSW assessment. An additional fee of $250 will be charged if any extra SafeWork NSW assessments are required.
Deposit of 50% is required with balance due prior to training.
Please contact us for group training rates.
A SafeWork NSW Licence Application Fee of $70.50 applies when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a SafeWork NSW authorised Post Office. You will also be required to supply a passport sized photo for your licence. Most Post Offices can take these passport photos (approx. $14.95 for 4 photos).
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Non-Slewing mobile crane with a lifting capacity greater than 3 tonne (with current service history, free from faults and operator manual present)
- Suitable load approximately 50% of the cranes lifting capacity at 40% reach
Travel and parking costs may apply to onsite training.
- Day 1 - Presentation, discussion and crane operational activities
- Day 2 - Presentation, discussion and crane operational activities
- Day 3 - Practical training and theory review
- Day 4 - Practical training, theory review and unit of competence assessment (formative assessment)
- Day 5 - Assessment conducted by a SafeWork NSW accredited assessor (summative assessment)
On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Pre-operational Inspections: Crane and associated equipment
- Set up: Outriggers, crane boom and lifting equipment
- Transfer Loads: Shift loads with slings and mobile loads
- Conclude Operations: Shut down and pack up crane and equipment following site specific procedures
Upon successful completion of the SafeWork NSW assessment, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment is issued (TLILIC3008 - Licence to Operate a slewing mobile crane up to 20t) and a High Risk Work Licence (class C2) will be issued by SafeWork NSW once the application is submitted to Australia Post*.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
SafeWork NSW (previously WorkCover NSW) conditions for assessment:
- Applicants to be at least 18 years of age
- Able to produce 100 points or more of identification as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties. (an extra charge applies)
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.