Telehandler Gold Card
- CONDUCT TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER OPERATIONS
This licence will allow you to operate a non-slewing telehandler with forks attached. Training on other attachments can be organised.
- Price $460
- 1 day duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
|TUE 28/7/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|THU 6/8/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|TUE 11/8/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|THU 20/8/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|WED 26/8/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|THU3/9/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|TUE 8/9/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|TUE 15/9/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
|TUE 22/9/20||Arndell Park||$460||BOOK NOW|
This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a TSHA Trained Operator Licence.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate any type of non-slewing telehandler within Australia.
Training will be completed with fork tynes, however if required, training can also be completed with other attachments such as crane jibs, earthmoving buckets, grabs etc.
This course does not cover the requirements for operating a slewing telehandler or for crane jib attachments with a lifting capacity over 3 tonnes. A High Risk Work licence class C2 or above is required for slewing telehandlers, or CN or above for crane jib attachments over 3 tonne.
Total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment is conducted on the same day by an TSHA Accredited Trainer.
Fees and Charges
Please contact us for onsite group training rates.
Training can be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Telehandler (in serviceable condition with no faults and operator manual present)
- Each type of attachment required (in serviceable condition with no faults)
- Fall Arrest harness with current inspection (for EWP platform attachment)
Travel and parking costs may apply to onsite training.
- Presentation, discussion and TSHA operational activities
- Practical training telehandler and each type of attachment
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
- On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Pre-operational Inspections: on the telehandler and each type of attachment being conducted
- Operate: shifting loads and travelling through obstacles
- Conclude Operations: Parking, securing the equipment and following site specific procedures
Upon successful completion of the course, a Gold Card Trained Operator Licence will be issued by the TSHA with each type of attachment successfully completed.
If required, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment can be issued (RIIHAN309F – Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations) issued by Workplace Training Centre.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Telescopic Handler Association conditions for assessment:
- Applicants to be at least 18 years
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Able to produce sufficient identification with name and photo (ie drivers licence, passport etc).
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.
More information can be found on our website or a hard copy can be obtained from the office.