Work Safely At Heights
- WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
USE FORThis course is for anyone who needs to work at heights, inspect, fit and use height safety equipment.
- Price $230
- 1 day duration
- Arndell Park
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts
- Online booking available
- English a second language? Our trainers will do all they can to help
|FRI 24/7/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 31/7/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 7/8/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|THU 13/8/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|THU 20/8/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 28/8/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 4/9/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 11/9/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 18/9/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
|FRI 25/9/20||Arndell Park||$230||BOOK NOW|
RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights
This course covers the requirements for those who are required to work at heights.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to inspect, fit and use height safety equipment whilst working at heights.
This course does not cover the requirements for Industrial rope access or performing rescues from height.
Total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment is conducted on the same day.
Fees and Charges
The course fee is $230.00 per person (GST exempt).
This fee includes all course materials.
Please contact us for group training rates.
Training can be conducted at Workplace Training Centre’s facilities located in Arndell Park NSW.
Training can also be conducted on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable area for using working at heights equipment
Travel and parking costs may apply to onsite training.
- Presentation, discussion and working at height activities
- Practical training at height
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Legislative Requirements: WHS, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Planning to work at Heights: Hazard management and consultation
- Following Procedures: Equipment Inspections, reporting and manufacturer’s instructions
- Working at Height: access, egress, height safety equipment use
- Conclude Work: Clean up, inspection, storage and reporting
Upon successful completion of the course, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights and a convenient wallet sized card is issued by Workplace Training Centre.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Workplace Training Centre’s conditions for assessment:
- Able to produce sufficient identification with name and photo (ie drivers licence, passport etc).
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
Where Workplace Training Centre receives sufficient notice of cancellation (at least 48 hours), a refund of fees may be available. Cancellations within 48 hours may incur a 20% cancellation fee.
No refund is given for non-attendance or cancellation on day of training.
More information can be found on our website or a hard copy can be obtained from the office.